advertisement

22 April 2011

"Hey Obama, Just Come Clean"

The Donald sez that he hates that the media always brings up the birth certificate issue and that he just wants the President to come clean:

I have made my point of view well-known, including the continued request for President Obama to be transparent with the American people and provide his birth certificate for forensic review. Only Obama is in a position to put to rest this long overdue and controversial issue. If there is nothing to hide, come clean.

There are many important and pressing issues that, should I elect to run, I will address — including China, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, the price of fuel, unfair trade, unsustainable debt, the creation of jobs and the rising price of food.

Most Americans would prefer to have a serious conversation about these critical issues, followed by a competent and fearless leader who can advance them. Sadly, the press has en masse chosen to glom onto but one of the myriad issues I have discussed and would tackle as president.

Allow me to repeat here what I have said on numerous occasions: I have spoken my piece on this issue, and many people have the same doubts as I have. My concern lies with people like the single mom who recently wrote to me that she now works a third job to pay for the gas to get to the other two.
... but then Trump does an interview with Meghan McCain:
Meghan: If you run for president, will you hire me for your campaign?

Donald: I like the idea! I love it! Will you do me a favor? See how I do, and you call me at the right time. I’m serious about it.

Meghan: As much as I like things about Mitt Romney—

Donald: No, he’s going to lose. He doesn’t resonate, you know? Or he would have won last time, in all fairness to your father! He was scheduled to win last time, and he didn’t because your father outdid him. You understand. I watched [Romney] make a speech, and it was all these little trivial statements. I’ll give you an example though of what you were saying before when you were talking about fighting Obama. This guy has more protection than any human being. When I mention why doesn’t he show his birth certificate, the press kills me! It’s unbelievable! But I keep mentioning it.

Meghan: Why do you think this birther thing still has such legs?

Donald: Because I think there’s something to it. For weeks, I said to people, “No, he was probably born here, but I’ll check into it.” You know a certificate of live birth is not a birth certificate and all that. I’m more and more convinced he may not have been born here.
...and please do note who brings up the birther issue.

0 comments:

Play nicely kids.

Commentariat At ThePajamaPundit.com

    The Store

    Masthead


    The Pajama Pundit - Founder/Editor


    site credits

    ThePajamaPundit.com -- the original

    The Pajama Pundit's featured article at Blogs.com.

    The Pajama Pundit's contributions at Donklephant.
    end transmission

    all content © 2011 DonaldTrumpSez.com | All opinions and commentary presented herein are those of the author alone and
    not of any corporation or organization. All media is credited to its source or presumed to be in the public domain.