advertisement

09 May 2011

"I'm Not Racist."



"Well, you know, when it comes to racism and racists, I am the least racist person there is. And I think most people who know me would tell you that. I am the least racist, I’ve had great relationships. In fact, Randal Pinkett won, as you know, on The Apprentice a little while ago, a couple of years ago. And Randall’s been outstanding in every way. So I am the least racist person." -Donald Trump this morning on Fox & Friends.

Shorter Trump: "I'm not racist, just ask my black friend."

0 comments:

Play nicely kids.

Commentariat At ThePajamaPundit.com

    The Store

    Masthead


    The Pajama Pundit - Founder/Editor


    site credits

    ThePajamaPundit.com -- the original

    The Pajama Pundit's featured article at Blogs.com.

    The Pajama Pundit's contributions at Donklephant.
    end transmission

    all content © 2011 DonaldTrumpSez.com | All opinions and commentary presented herein are those of the author alone and
    not of any corporation or organization. All media is credited to its source or presumed to be in the public domain.